- A OBD Port Electronic immobiliser.
- Disarms both Can-bus feeds to the OBD port when ignition is turned off.
- OBD port is re-activated by passing a uniquely coded transponder – Card.
- Only the vehicle owner knows where the hidden recepter is located.
- OBD Port cannot be used to overcome the – vehicles immobilisers, clone blank keys or be used to start keyless entry vehicles.
- One credit card and One tag type transponder supplied.
- Transponder can be hidden behind plastic trim.
- Black security wiring and Resin bonded small ECU.
- Flashing LED.
- Pin code override.
- Stops Key cloning.
- Stops use of a electronic bypass devices.
- Isolates OBD Port/ECU communication.
- Utilises a Thatcham Approved Category 2 Immobiliser.