Advantages of Twin 7pin Electrics (12N/12S)
- Twin electrics is a 2 plug system that uses the single 7pin 12N electrics socket with a 12S electrics socket. (see diagrams in photos) A second socket is required (Twin electrics) if more power than a 7 pin socket is needed eg. One 7pin to power the caravan electrics when towing while the other powers/charges the leisure battery.
- Twin electrics will power the same as a single 7 pin plus a reversing lamp, battery, power supply and fridge.
- Works in harmony with vehicles safety systems.
- Maximum safety.
- Exact fit for each specific vehicle.
- Easy connection to the vehicles original wiring.
- A large number of detachable towbars support a single swivel down socket plate. The use of the 12N/12S does not permit this swivel action of this plate.