- Monitors and displays all the vital electrical information onboard.
- Provides general on-board D/C electrical power management and enables important, potentially expensive, decisions to be made regarding faults and this information obtained also helps any third
party engineer to identify problems.
- The operation of the panel is based on 100 mV shunts. Shunts enable all current measurement to take place remotely from the instrument clusters, thus removing all the voltage drop and R.F.I. problems associated with running heavy duty cables up to a control panel and navigation instruments.
- The panel has a built in amp hour counter on one channel and in total enables 4 different amp readings, 4 different volt readings, and one amp hour counter.
- The counter counts the amps going into and out of the battery system.
- The amp hour counter setup and function are completely automatic and requires no intervention from the user.
- The background light ensures perfect legibility in daylight, direct sunlight and at night.
- Complete with a 200 amp shunt,
- and a list of labels for the panel front.
- The plastic box can either be surface or flush mounted by using the new parts.