- GM and GPS location to provide Europe wide coverage.
- Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks.
- Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device.
- In-built motion sensors identify unauthorised movement and alert the Secure Operating Centre (SOC).
- Driver tags to identify unauthorised use of your vehicle, even if the thief has your keys.
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces.
- Full access to the My TRACKER website.
How it works?
If your vehicle is stolen without the driver tag or is lifted and towed away, TRACKER Cat 5 Plus will alert the SOC who will contact you to notify you of a possible theft.
Once you report the theft to the police and obtain the crime reference number, we will activate the tracking unit which will emit a unique VHF signal and GPS position.
The police will use TRACKER receivers in their patrol vehicles and helicopters to locate your stolen vehicle.
Your vehicle will be identified and secured and an SOC security guard will wait with your vehicle until recovery can be arranged if required.
The SOC will arrange for the recovery company to return your vehicle to you anywhere in mainland Great Britain (terms and conditions apply).