TRACKER Locate features:
- Patented VHF technology to find stolen vehicles even when they are hidden in metal containers or underground car parks.
- The combination of 3 methods of location tracking (VHF, GSM and GPS) provides Europe wide coverage.
- Dual technology and signal jamming detection to stop criminals using GPS/GSM jammers to block the tracking device.
- In-built motion sensors to identify unauthorised movement.
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces.
- Full access to the MY Tracker website.
- The TRACKERMesh Network for even faster and more accurate tracking and location.
How it works
If your vehicle is stolen you should call the police and TRACKER. The motion sensor may notify TRACKER about the unauthorised movement of the vehicle before you become aware of the theft.
On confirming the theft we will activate the tracking unit.
The police will use TRACKER receivers in their patrol vehicles and helicopters to locate your stolen vehicle. As part of the TRACKER Mesh network your car will also be tracked by other vehicles fitted with TRACKER units that will send alerts to TRACKER and the Police if they pass your stolen vehicle.
Once located, TRACKER will send a uniformed guard to wait with your vehicle anywhere in mainland Great Britain.
TRACKER will arrange for the recovery company to return your vehicle to you anywhere in mainland Great Britain.