The Fixed Swan Towbar is
- Permanently Fixed to the vehicle.
- Compatible with AL-KO and other friction style stabilisers.
- More Aesthetically pleasing than the Flange towbar option.
- Less Likely To trigger Parking sensors than the Fixed Flange towbar.
- Capable of carrying all types of ball mount carriers.
- Well Suited for Caravan coupling stabilisers with no need for modifications unlike the Flange towbar.
- Most common towbar type in Europe.
- Not as Adaptable as the Flange Towbar i.e. Cannot fit height adjusters, steps or couplings.
- Is not possible to tow and use cycle carriers at the same time.
- Cannot be fitted with a bumper shield.
- Costs a little more than the Fixed Flange towbar.
- As the towbar is permanently fixed there is the possibilty of banging legs ect when loading Vehicle.