Blind Spot Kit – 1 – Audible alarm, Four sensor side detection kit, Signal indictor switch and blind spot signs.
Reasons for having a blind spot kit installed: – Manoeuvres become safer, Accidents prevented, Personal injury prevented, eliminates vehicle blind spots, FORS/CLOCS/DVS associated product.
Audible Alarm – Vehicle turning left.
- Audible Warning – “Beep Beep Beep This vehicle is turning left”
- Connects to right indicator (Combined with Signal Indictor Switch) – alarm will not sound when hazard lights are on.
- Volume – 90-92dB.
- Waterproof – IP68 resin sealed.
Four Sensor Side Detection Kit with Buzzer.
- Increased safety when turning or manoeuvring at low speed.
- Detection range – 0.05 to 2.5M.
- Distance detection accuracy – 1cm.
- Detection Angle – 120H / 60V.
- Buzzer Volume – 75-105dB.
Signal Indictor Switch (Tacho & Speed)
- Two modes – Speed dependant (a) Operation or indicator only (b).
- (a) Constant voltage output, when speed is below programmed limit, and indicator is ON.
- (b) Constant voltage output at any speed when indicator is on.
Blind Spot Signs.
- A4 sized – Portrait or landscape versions.
Fitting Available please call 01923 712430 for details.