The Detachable flange towbar is
- Secure – Locks to the vehicle to prevent towball from being stolen.
- Capable of the same towing capacity as a fixed flange bar.
- The most adaptable towbar type in the market.
- Capable of fitting a towball and pin system required for commercial trailers with an eye coupling.
- You can tow and carry cycles at the same time.
- The aesthetics of the vehicle will not be effected when detached.
- Towbar fitting can not be seen when not in use.
- Will not trigger reversing senses when removed.
- Reduces risk of injury when towball removed.
- Bumper shield available.
- Detachable Flange looks less sleak than the detachable swan neck when in use.
- Heavier than a Swan Neck towball, hence slightly harder to fix and remove.
- Towbar height can not be altered.
- More expensive than fixed towbars.
- If you loose the neck they are expensive to replace.